Wednesday, May 29, 2013

at the beginning

Hello, and welcome to what is, starting right now, my blog.  If you're reading this (which I think I can pretty much assume that you are) - I'm really glad you're here.

I'm sure you'll realize it soon enough, but I'm pretty much your average girl.  Last summer I completed my master's degree (Computer Science), moved to a new state (Ohio), married my best friend (we'll call him N), and started a new job (as an engineer).  I'm pretty much settled into my "new life" now, but it's still a day by day kind of thing and I have a lot to learn.

The goal of this blog is to serve as a journal of my life and thoughts, while building community with other bloggers.  I'm so excited to see what life has in store.  Stick around for the ride :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I'm excited to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment - thanks for reading!