Monday, June 3, 2013

mondays are better with dessert

The title says it all, folks.  Today was a pretty good start to the week, and work was relatively low on the stress level (which has been rare lately).  Regardless, I thought a little something sweet was in order.

I make these oatmeal raspberry bars all the time, because they are super quick and super easy and super delicious.  Yum.  (I was too impatient to let it cool, so my piece completely fell apart, but does it really matter?  Nope.)



I've got lunches packed and dinner ready for the crockpot tomorrow, and I'm now watching the Bachelorette (guilty pleasure).  I love starting the week off with some semblance of preparedness.  I've got a feeling this is going to be a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment - thanks for reading!